Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

13 Nov 2007

What is going on?

Kate is currently listening to a podcast about sex education. It's called the midwest teen sex show. They are currently going over the names for jerkin yer gerkin and even have advice about not putting your penis in to anything that can get in to your penis or how to tell if you are masturbating too much by how much time you have left to masturbate......What to do if your mom catches you?

1. Ask her to help you finish.
2. Say " Oh, I thought you were Dad.
3. Blame it on the media.

And one woman... " I realized when I was 14 if I wanted to have kids I better start having sex. Oh is that mayonnaise on my chest or are we done already?"

No comments: