Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

9 Nov 2007

The Reopening

Well obviously we are back in public domain here. I (also obviously) changed my blog a little bit.

So after a meeting between sites today it seems that someone is going to have to come on down and join our site but no one is really interested in doing that. So we'll see where that goes. Hopefully whoever does come doesn't come forced since that will probably just mean that they will be bitter and frustrated.

I know that my studio is better for me, it's a style of working that I enjoy and the environment it exactly what I have always wanted. On the other hand the other studio has a lot to be desired. There is a larger sense of community, there are more opportunities for learning and information sharing and as it is the main office for us there is more exposure to the powers that be. I can see liking both options here but I wouldn't *want* to work at the other. I need to though.

Now. Props where Props be due. Kate; thank you for getting my header fixed.

No comments: