Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

18 Nov 2007

Drive out

My chest hurts

I don't know why, I think it's a reaction to my brain working.

It feels like I got kicked.

We spent the entire weekend without Sebastian around. He went to Shannon and Brian's place and they ( thanks to the multi-faced deities ) were able to give us a much needed break. We went out shopping and browsing and then after 2 nights of movie watching in peace went and picked him up today. Took a long drive out toward Whistler and stopped at a lake for some lunch it was nice return of the Boo.

Heather is coming by monday to hang out and Kate's mom will be here at 3-4pm today with an open ended ticket to be around which is great to know. My parents have offered to come over on the ferry, hang out here for the day and then take Seb back with them for a sleep over and then come back and drop him off / meet us at Horseshoe bay later the next day. And, do it bi-weekly. That would be very very cool.

Anyway, today is the start of another journey.

No comments: