Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

15 Nov 2007

Sppappappapappaaaarkkkaapppapap uh

I just didn't have a title today.

Gordon gave us some really cool "jigsaw puzzle" art. There are two pieces by Douglas Coupland that are both limited edition of 88 unnumbered, unsigned. They are these neat replicas of some art that ran at the closed JFK airport in New York. One of them (pictured below) is easy for people to recognize, and the other a little harder to make out (I also can not find an image).
They are both cut to be a 30 piece jigsaw puzzle (that I doubt I would ever want to attempt) but will soon be getting framed up. It was a nice gift I think.

The whole gang came down to work today and got cooed over by folks. New babies are awesome for that. Sebastian was a great little boy with me out last night and again today and he seems to be on a nice curve currently :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I am incredibly jealous on so many levels.

What an awesome gift!