Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

28 Nov 2007

Moving on

Well it's been a pretty good week so far. Kate's mom went home on Monday and here we are Wednesday night, doing fine. We've been keeping things going and running smooth. The house has been pretty good and our chores have been flying by day by day. My Parents are coming in to town tomorrow from Parksville and taking Sebastian to the Aquarium for the day. It should be a blast for him as he hasn't been there in a while.

Work has been interesting lately. I have felt really good about.... well about everything these last few days and as such I have been doing a lot. I felt a little down today but kept moving along with all the tickets coming in and at the end of the day walked out feeling great.

I went and did laundry with Sebastian tonight at the laundromat as we just had a mountain of stuff to get done. It was also a good time, he and I chased each other around and played catch with a nerf ball. He helped load the dryer and put in quarters for me....

.... it's now Saturday night.... I left this open for quite a while.

It snowed here today, lots. We were going to go to Shannon and Brian's House for dinner but we decided against it due to the streets. Sebastian and I played outside a few times today in the snow. He in his rain suit, pj's and full clothes and me bundled up in my jackets as well. He likes the snow a lot, which is funny since last year he HATED the snow with a passion.

Things are still going well around the house. Upkeep and all is still working and the week itself for home life didn't turn out so bad for Kate. Sebastian and my parents stayed at the aquarium until nearly 4pm and got home one bus in front of me. Without his nap and that much excitement he was a terror the next day but at least he had fun.

I did some work for a guy at my work on his Mac and setup Leopard and an external drive for him as well as transferring his data from the old drive to the new. He was pleased enough to pick us up a bottle of Vincent Van Gogh - Espresso Infused Vodka. Now I don't like coffee much at all but Kate does and it may be fantastic with some coffee or in a white russian or something...

No comments: