Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

19 Oct 2007

Total Molecular Inversion

Well. We're still waiting on the baby to make up it's mind and come one out. I'm off work and we've been hanging out watching a ton of movies lately. Now out of that I've seen a pretty good movie ( V for Vendetta ) and a horrible movie ( Nacho Libre ) and a bunch of mediocre stuff. We saw the first part of Good Night and Good Luck but have not yet finished it.

Sebastian seems to be loving having me home all day. I know Kate is. I'm enjoying it also, I mean I was just writing about how I wanted more time to spend with Seb and to play with him more and here it is. Once the new one is born I am sure that this build up of play and bonding will serve us well.

I decided to play around and build up what I would love to see purchased for the Audio team and It team in Mac form. The bill is about 248K. It's all pure sweetness though. I mean, how could you go wrong with 20TB of data storage and a buttload of 23" dual monitored Mac Pro 8 cores? and a Server with 32GB's of ram... I mean COME ON!! I have requested that a copy of Leopard is purchased for me so that I can begin checking it out before people start asking me questions about it. With any luck that will be at my desk when I come back... nudge nudge. I don't actually think that the person I have asked to purchase it reads my blog but hey, it's worth a shot.

We are currently listening to an OOOOOOOO0o0o0o0o0LD Rave style Trance mix that I made. This is actually the first mix I ever made and it's also the first gift I ever gave Kate. Romantic huh? Hey baby! Have a Rave Trance Mix. Oh yeah... you know you want it. unce unce unce unce unce unce unce bwaaa ba buhn unce unce unce unce.

She says she listened to it all the time. "He made it... It's beauoootifull"

Kate is also knitting a set of booties for the new baby next to me right now. They look like they'll be very cute (according to the picture) right now though they are just a solid rectangle of yarn.

We should get some glowsticks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention how I loved it even though I hate trance. just goes to show that love is not only blind, it can be deaf as well ;)

All joking aside, it is a good mix and you're hot.

We're going to need glo-sticks, pacifiers, lollipops and some X - OH! and some of those pants with the really wide legs. Let's get this par-tay started! unce unce unce unce

Unknown said...

omg i was just thinking about those ancient "mixes" we banged together in the basement of your place in Ogden.

talk about forever ago. jeebus.

Andrew Forsyth said...

This was actually a Century Gardens Mix from my HP. I met some dude on IRC and he was in Calgary too. So we met down at Eau Claire and went tooling around. Ended up back at his place and listened to trance music.

He did about 3 hits of X and drank a couple of sips of GHB before driving me home (man that was fun). Afterwards I picked up all the music we had been listening to. I had never heard any of it and was enthralled by this kick as Trance music.

After that (and a day at BridgeBrand) I started working on that mix. Then I made that... to the moon one.