Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

30 Oct 2007

So long Caio

So Caio came by tonight to visit, meet Rigby and explain what the hell was up with the "Caio has resigned" email that I got today. It's true, Caio is resigned and that's that. I was putting Sebastian to bed after he left and thinking to myself about what that means to me. I mean... how many posts in my archives contain something about how I hated this or that about Caio's ways. Mostly the singing. I know Caio read them and he still went about his business of arguing with me over trivial things, grilling me for information over everything and despising everything I brought up. Y'know... like eating.

Caio once (probably more than once) told me how he hates eating. He considers it a chore, a bore and basically a pain in his ass. He wished that you either didn't have to eat or could ingest some sort of "super pill" that could satisfy all your needs. Personally, liking eating and liking food I think he's crazy. These little things were all around and usually contrary to what I thought was usual or normal. They were things I complained about and things that I figured drove me a little crazy at work.

I do however realize that all these things are and were just things. That the personality traits that Caio has exhibited are only one part of his being and that the more importantly, he is a good, caring individual and someone whom I could trust. I realize that while I might have secretly prayed for the time that Caio was gone from EA and " out of my hair " I'm now pretty sad that he's out of there.

So, since I am sure that you will read this man. Arguments and quibbles aside.... this sucks.

No comments: