Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

31 May 2007

yell and you shall recieve?


Well I don't get angry much and I especially don't get vocal about it but I really got in to it with Purolator today. A laptop that I ordered was supposed to arrive on Monday and didn't... Puro says oh it'll be there by Friday. On Wednesday I see that it's on delivery and get excited... Nothing. I call them and they have address problems. Aparently Apple didn't put my suite number on the package and even though it says Andrew Forsyth - company name on it the driver who brought a bunch of other stuff up to here didn't think that it could go there. So anyway, I correct the address... Apples fault really. Puro gives me a confirmation number and says it'll get delivered tomorrow. So Thursday rolls round and no Puro guy and the system is still spouting off that it needs address confirmation. So I call in and ask WTF is going on?

Well the guy on the line says that the package didn't get the address correction and now that they had tried twice to deliver it that I would either have to go get it myself or pay $32 to get it delivered. This is when I flipped out and got ahold of someone who promised me everything would be ok... I mentioned how tempting it was to move all my business to Fed Ex and the package somehow got driven over to me.

So now, I have said Macbook and all is good. Kate is on the powerbook beside me blogging too which is kinda funny.

No comments: