Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

29 May 2007

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EARS!!!!

Or as Sebastian likes to say just... fuckin earzzzz

So I messed this one up. yup. Said it out loud and now it's a favorite. bah.

Went to Spanish Banks beach today after work with Burritos and some chips n salsa. Had a nice time and was reminded YET again of why we moved here.

Doing Yoga now and really loving the refreshed feel my body has after the stretching, opefully I will be able to keep doing it as it has helped my body stress reduce. My mental stress has gone down a lot lately and I feel almost like someone who has given up a drug. My mind is clearer and I can think through problems easier, I feel more alive when I am at work or at home and my energy is up which is weird considering I am doing more active thing.... oh wait... now I get it. cool.

No comments: