Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

26 Sept 2006

oh god finally

well well well, the weekend is over. The parents have departed and all is good again. It's been a stressfull weekend and I am glad I got to see my folks but jesus. We had dinner last night with them and Gordon + Rae and it went well... we sprung the news on em in a fashion that was most fitting. They totally thought bad news or some sort of 'we opened a resp for seb' news was coming but hey hey... they got the goods.

It feels very surreal still being employed full time again. Especially at a company that's so cool. However I am sure that it will all sink in soon enough. Then I can feel good.

congrats to me.

No comments: