Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

12 Sept 2006

grilled cheese in the VCR

well. Sebastian. I will not kill you but one day when you are older I will break something of yours. You're up to 3 things now kid and you aren't even 2.

My wonderful boy put a crayola crayon ( i think it was passion purple ) in to the fan on the front of my computer last night. I heard that noise from the kitchen, the noise of something being chewed to pieces by a fan. When I came round the corner I watched my monitor go black. it won't power on and it has much melted crayon through out. So. I checked the cpu chip in the lab at work today and it's dead.


Boy. You should be glad daddy loves you so much. ;)

No comments: