Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

8 Nov 2005

One Week

Well tomorrow morning Kate is leaving for Vancouver for a Week long visit and she's taking Sebastian with her. So once again I get both the freedom of being by myself and sleeping in and without having to change diapers but at the same time I will be missing my boy tremendously.

Sux0rs

He (Sebastian) has been learning new things hand over fist lately. how to sit up and how to stand and how to throw cookie. It's amazing to watch a human go through this development about how he learns all these common place things but to both him and us it's just..... nothing less than amazing. It makes learning a new thing now look pretty easy.

Noise noise noise, IBM sucking me dry. Sent today to do a 1.5 hour asset collection from a branch early in my project. Should have been done then, I am pretty sure I explained it all to those guys. Well no...

Tons of boring serial numbers and asset tags filling my head as I painfully re-take the information from 65 machines, monitors and printers. bleh. 6 hours later....

Did I mention that I got my how to banjo dvd? and my tuner... I think I will try that shiz out while mah babies are gone. Should be good to annoy the heck outta upstairs.

So I have been thinking about this new house and the 'party room garage' and how nice it will be to have a place to go and watch a theatre movie whenever.... and be able to just relax. This place we are in right now is SO cramped I can't even think without bumping in to something.

yeah I am tired of calgary.

No comments: