Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

10 Nov 2005

Boris, this is Vodka....

So there's this beer I discovered on a camping trip and I spent my last few bucks on it today. It's really good stuff. We had a bunch of lunchbox orange juice boxes so I mixed up a few screwdrivers to go along with it.

It's amazing how boredom will lead to drinking so easily.

Well anyway Kate and Sebastian have been gone for 1 whole day and I am climbing the walls with nothing to do. I hooked up my turntables tonight and played some house music, could explain why everything sounds like ringing. It was fun I haven't played since like I dunno.... July? shit.

Well anyway I was all like 'I'm gonna clean up the house and make it so that I have nothing to do....' thinking my usual 'get stuff done so you have time to relax' way and it backfired.

nothing to do = nothing to do.

bah

No comments: