Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

5 Oct 2011

ON and ON

Kate and I got a weekend away in Amsterdam... by ourselves.... without kids.... it was pretty awesome. We spend 3 nights and about 3 days there just being tourists and enjoying kid free wandering.

I've been having a hard time bringing myself to write anything in this blog as most of what I have been going through would result in negative bitching. Even now having written that I am trying very hard to not continue the thread.

Right now all I'll say - to keep the place updated is... Working on my next job (post-games) trying to keep things going without having a total breakdown over.... ok see! This is what I'm talking about.

I'm just going to end this here.

2 comments:

Caio Boamorte said...

Post more.

Caio Boamorte said...

Forgot to tick that checkbox down there.