Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

9 Aug 2010

Off again

Packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour five p.m.

Were I to be high as a kite the flight may go a lot better, however I will not be and it'll just be another sleepless 9hours of zombie TV watching. All in all this isn't a complaint, it's three weeks away from home and another blast of work in the UK. There may be an offer of employment settled or there may not be by the time I am heading home at the end of August, it remains to be seen.

While either outcome is good, the thought of moving the whole family to London right now makes me wanna have a stroke. There is so much to do prior to the trip, so much to rid ourselves of, so much to put in storage and even more to do in the UK to arrive and settle. Money is getting low at home and my worry has been on the incline for sometime now.

Still I welcome a move and welcome the opportunity for my family to experience London living.

I took the train to the airport today and have to admit the journey was simple and really quick, I went from east Burnaby to YVR in about 1 hour. Now however I have time to kill.... which I am doing with one of the single worst beers I have ever had in my life. At Milestones, the Palamino Pale Ale. This truly is bad beer.

At least there's bowling on the TV.

No comments: