Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

30 Aug 2010

London ROTC (Part 2)

I have now a contract with my name on it that says "Hey You! Ya You! Come work here why don't cha?" and I say "Yes"

So with that we are now faced with the tasks of packing up the home in Canada (which Kate has been on like Donkey Kong) and me to find us a place with English Character but a new kitchen and bathroom here in London that is located near everything we need and friends.

Yeah. That should all be stupid easy.

Now I am about to go home to Vancouver for 4 days to help Kate pack up some leftovers and move a whole lot of stuff over to Vancouver Island to my parents house. Where it will stay for a few years while we are over in England and we try not to collect anything of Value that we want to move back with us.

I'm excited, are you excited? It feels a little itchy in here.

No comments: