Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

7 Jul 2009

All power to the wolf

There was this post on a friends facebook about the Three Wolf Shirt... It was pathetically awesome! Three wolves in front of the moon on a t-shirt. Now I do think wolf shirts are the most pathetic and god-awful creation in t-shirtery... or T-shitery as it were. This whole page though makes up for it... one of my favorites from the comments (Besides the one that talks about the secret government project to paint the heads of regular eagles white to make the rednecks happy) is this one:

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power of The Wolf is Yours!, June 10, 2009
By Norm D. Plume (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
As I slid the shirt over my head, the first thing I noticed was obviously the comfort. They don't make fine cotton products like this in China. "Take that, Chairman Mao", I thought smugly to myself. As I walked out of my bedroom, she looked me up and down, then right in the eyes.

"What is that garbage?"

"Careful, honey," I replied. "That's pure American Wolf Power you're sneering at. The colors never fade, nor does the spirit of Lobo that dwells within me. This shirt proves it."

She shoved the plate of Pop-Tarts in my hand and walked away in a huff. Chalk up another victory for Old Glory and the American Power of Wolf Power.

Go see the site for yourself and enjoy.

The original 3 Wolf Shirt

No comments: