Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

13 Jul 2007

and save my banjo you bastard!

So the last few weeks have been hellish at work.... there has been so much going on with both teams finaling and (as usual) audio woes. However, I am pleased that Apple replaced my Audio Server and we'll be getting a sparkling new Intel one. Lots of tickets coming in and I've been doing a bunch of work getting the test bed server up and running. When the new Intel Server comes in I will have a lot to do, getting the system setup and working the Samba config. It should be pretty interesting.

Luckily to take my (and all of our) minds of things we are going to go to folkfest at Jericho beach tomorrow. Which is going to rock ass. Utah Phillips is there and so are The Wailing Jennies. It's going to be great.

No comments: