Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

22 Jun 2007

Seattle

Well, I have done almost nothing but eat and sleep and train down here... Kate and Sebastian have been all over the place and done a lot. They've been to Pike place and the Zoo and the University Village and other stuff and don't want to go home because they have been having a ball!

I have also been having a (much nerdier) ball. I got to attend this Mac OS X Server course and it has been quite eye opening. I realize there is so much going on with our Mac server or rather... so much NOT going on with the server that we are losing out...

anyways class is starting so I am out.

No comments: