Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

27 Nov 2006

simple yet effective

I had a wonderful weekend. I got to sleep next to my boy for two naps and it was very nice. Made me feel like a Dad and just overwhelmed me with love for my son. We all had a great day on Saturday too and I think everyone around here just felt rejuvinated from it.

Oh did I mention it dumped 6cm of snow here? Yeah. It did.

Sebastian helped me build a computer recently and this was just a great picture from it.

And I did some more artwork I don't think I uploaded yet. A Few things I'd like to fix in it but as it's a learning piece I'm just going to leave it and continue on.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

too bad blogger won't let me upload it..... I'll try later

No comments: