Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

15 Nov 2006

living is life

Well we (my co-workers and I) got the official shaft. We were moved from our little Hilton on the 12th to an open and rather uncomfortable sport on the 20th. We now are at little IKEA tables and have to wait 3-6weeks for new cubicle furniture to come in. Weak.

The worst part about it is that I feel absolutely no one fought for us to stay or to even find us a better alternative. We were told this is what there was and that's that. Well we were given one alternative but it did not work out and all involved were unagreeable to the solution. After this the decision was made.

By who? Who knows?
Why? Who Knows?

totally vegan.

I'm feeling really down about work.... can you tell? it's driving me a little nuts these last few weeks and I really can't seem to break this bad mood = work cycle I am in right now. With any luck something will come along that will lift my mood somewhat.






Life will balance.

1 comment:

CoreyGirl said...

what do you mean by 'totally vegan'?