Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

26 Aug 2006

When do I get a wombat tree?

We got the S Man about $200 worth of Little People toys for $35 today at a garage sale. Sweet Deal there. There was some cop stuff going down around the corner from the sale. Someone did something that warranted about 4 cars and a tow truck to take a vehicle in question.

He's having a lot of fun with all of it but he did just put a chicken inside my computer. hmm.

Well anyway, it's been a really fun week at work. Everyone is super laid back and even the stressed people are less stressed than I am used to. So I applied for a job with them. One of the people I am working with wants to go to another of their locations here in town and the hope is I could get hired and switch with her. That all depends on whether I get hired or not though. So that's been a blast. I also was offered a job at Future Shop / Best Buy that I turned down. It was with their securities department and would have been a great starting point to get in to their business and also to begin to learn internet securities and Data wharehousing. but. I said no. I want to pursue the options here and even if nothing comes from this. If I get nothing but a month of work with these guys. It was totally worth it.

Luckily amazing girl supports me on this and is inline with me......

J&R cames by last night to discuss the money we still owe them. We didn't actually know we owed them anything but... J wrote Kate to say "bitch when we gettin' our money" and Kate was all like "Mention it once and you can have it dumbass." So they came by and we gave em a cheque and that's that. Done. It was a nice evening and had they left somewhere like 2 hours earlier than they did it would have been perfect. It just got awkward. However it was nice to see them all the same.

No comments: