Before you read what I write. Read who I am.

Originally from Alberta and in the last number of years having been living in Vancouver, British Columbia. We are now living in Woolwich, London where we inhabit a wonderful little 2 floor flat in the Royal Arsenal. The family has grown over the years from being just my wife and I to the family of four we are now. My work has brought us to London for the next two years where for the first time in ages we will live in the same house for more than a birthday. The experience is written below from then till now. With a view of the Thames from our windows and boat ride to work the new life begins.

12 Dec 2008

Like rats of a sinking ship??

Maybe soon...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/12/12/ea-cancel.html

I think I might be glad I got laid off in the last round... it looks like the whole thing is going sideways.

4 comments:

Auntie Corey said...

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

and now they're officially going to shut down BBox and move everyone (who survives the ordeal) to EAC.

Looks like Undercover wasn't the smash hit they were expecting.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/process?sort=relevance&termType=all&ts=need+for+speed+undercover&ty=0&x=0&y=0

They’re averaging something in 50s for PS3 and Wii, and in the mid-60s for PC & 360.

To put things into perspective: Catwoman was only 10pts lower.

Cherisse said...

I heard that they were closing blackbox entirely.

Auntie Corey said...

only the physical studio is being shut.
blackbox itself will move to burnaby, and still remain under the blackbox name.

fun times.

and yeah. undercover. rub it in why dont ya. =P